Checked fuses and relays all good.Went to former local dealer today and said to check the ignition switch closer unplugged the connector all looked good plugged it back together and plugged in the speedo while the tank was still up and turned that ignition on neutral was working again so I pulled the clutch in and hit the start button to my delight it started.Now have to finish cleaning up.Apoligize for babbling

Checked fuses and relays all good.Went to former local dealer today and said to check the ignition switch closer unplugged the connector all looked good plugged it back together and plugged in the speedo while the tank was still up and turned that ignition on neutral was working again so I pulled the clutch in and hit the start button to my delight it started.Now have to finish cleaning up.Apoligize for babbling
Boy, that sure sounds similar to my R3T no start issue. Unplugged keyless system and plugged ignition back in and it started right up. Plugged back into keyless system and it also started fine, 20+ starts now, and the plug looked perfect, no signs of looseness or burning. The harness side is so short it's hard to plug and unplug, all I can think is that it wasn't locked tight.

Glad it's running for you but I would still have a sick kind of feeling not knowing what was done to cure the problem...... if it is even cured? Hope a loose connection to the ignition switch was all it was.

Good luck.

Back