Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
If anyone has one for sale, please let me know. I've got two full touring seats but don't haul any passengers on any of my bikes so am looking for the solo seat.

I've not seen very many of them so am not sure of availability.

Still available here in Oz at a reasonable price at Au$357.21
CLASSIC TOURING SEAT - ROCKET 3
  • $357.21
https://www.jcsmotorcycles.com.au/triumph-genuine-parts-classic-touring-seat--rocket-3-a9708162

A9708162-800x600.jpg

Of course they are which is seemingly like most other accessories for the Touring.

I can get a Mustang seat for about that price but that one is sweet. I'm hoping that someone has a used one for sale. I don't need a backrest since the solo seat will be for local riding. I'll put on my touring seat with backrest when I head out on the open road.

That's the one though. It has the same cut as my touring seat. Thanks.

Of course they are which is seemingly like most other accessories for the Touring.

I can get a Mustang seat for about that price but that one is sweet. I'm hoping that someone has a used one for sale. I don't need a backrest since the solo seat will be for local riding. I'll put on my touring seat with backrest when I head out on the open road.

That's the one though. It has the same cut as my touring seat. Thanks.
Might be same old story but worth a shot and a great price.

A9708162 Triumph Seat, Bucket, Solo, Kit $129.68 - 2WheelPros

How do you find this stuff Peter? Where is All Things Triumph I wonder; Bangladesh or some place like that? A most excellent price.

Have had three Mustang seats, two Harleys and on my current Nomad and believe they are the best bang for the buck.

I need to confirm that the PN is in fact for the Touring because while one has a pic of the Touring, neither stipulates it. The price difference is interesting with the one for $250 having a back rest and the one for $129 (regular price $143). Both have the same PN but one over $100 less. Hmmmm. I'll contact both and sort it out tomorrow.

Thank you Mr. Ishrub. I'm closing in

Edit: Just confirmed on one website that it is, in fact, for the Touring 2006-2017. It pays to know the PN so again thanks to our Reference (A) for parts and accessories, Ishrub.

Last edited:
Back