R3 top speed video

My heart’s always been in it. My mortality has become an annoyance.
It's not for everyone but if you're going to do it....I find it is best to give your all. The street is a different story than a closed circuit. That fast of the street would be a much greater risk and difficulty.

I'm just talking about closed circuit.

It's not for everyone but if you're going to do it....I find it is best to give your all. The street is a different story than a closed circuit. That fast of the street would be a much greater risk and difficulty.

I'm just talking about closed circuit.
I would only ever risk .....risk in closed circuits. If there’s a side street involved. You’re rolling the dice.

My simple brain thinks the Triumph people limit the Rocket to 147 mph because the v-rated tires are rated at 147 mph.

Speed RatingMaximum Speed
BUp to 31 mph
CUp to 37 mph
DUp to 40 mph
EUp to 43 mph
FUp to 50 mph
GUp to 56 mph
JUp to 62 mph
KUp to 68 mph
LUp to 75 mph
MUp to 81 mph
NUp to 87 mph
PUp to 93 mph
QUp to 100 mph
RUp to 106 mph
SUp to 112 mph
TUp to 118 mph
UUp to 124 mph
HUp to 130 mph
VUp to 149 mph
WUp to 168 mph
YUp to 186 mph
Z149 mph and over
OOPs, never mind!

For which I would expect you can exceed by at least 15-20% without issue. No speed speed limits/ratings are the actual upper limit... they know us too well... :sneaky: :whitstling: :p
-MIG
this is true and scary at the same time, bro - I've pushed mine to it's limit [now want the speed limiter removed] so.... what happens then; not a good visual when the speed surpasses the limit of anything once you're at 140+ MPH :oops::thumbsup:;):banghead:

Back