Ajay

Standard Bore
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
...here are some pictures
IMG_6476.JPG
IMG_6478.JPG
IMG_6477.JPG

Really changes the look but there is no way in Hades that my wife would get on the back without the sissy bar. Now what would it look like with the fender elimination kit????

Did you buy the trim pieces off the R model for the back fender?
sorry i don't know the answer if the trim was specific to the R model. The dealer had ordered so did not pay much attention to the part number ...it so costed about $350 in total for the parts and labor

Any reason for not fitting the small seat eliminator. I bought this with my bike back in Feb not realising I would also need to pay £199 EACH for the two metal infills to replace the gaps left by the cissy bar. Im going to bite the bullet eventually but just cant see the value in it at the moment

Screenshot 2020-09-24 22.51.46.png

Any reason for not fitting the small seat eliminator. I bought this with my bike back in Feb not realising I would also need to pay £199 EACH for the two metal infills to replace the gaps left by the cissy bar. Im going to bite the bullet eventually but just cant see the value in it at the moment

Screenshot 2020-09-24 22.51.46.png
I really like the look of the single seat. I would be all over it if it was an easy swap over, but it is just too much hassle to keep changing over when the wife gets on the back. It would have been nice if it was like my sports bikes, where you just pop off the pillion seat and replace with a plastic cowl. It needs the back rest to somehow clip into the aluminium strips. I guess the way it is now means Triumph can make more money selling extra parts at ridiculous prices.

Back