R3 Custom Short Pipe Exhaust (with Video)

Thanks for the comments.
I work morning and afternoon shifts myself on a rotating roster with 4AM starts. I take the cage for AMs and the R3 when on in the PMs - if the neighbours complain about me coming home at midnight I'll start riding it in the mornings too.

Nice idea about the tool bag - I've been looking at swing-arm bags but they look kinda g@y to me. Was thinking of grinding the brackets off but that might be a no no (frame modification)?.

Looks Bad@ss! I tried the video but got this " The requested media could not be found."
-MIG

It won’t be long and those pipes will come with a hate speech label attached, I likem, loud pipes save lives, now twist it and wake some body up

Finally - for those asking to hear this system.
All I know about its provenance is what evanr passed onto me when I bought them - "It is a one-off made by Sam of Predator fame and comprises 1.75" pipes black ceramic coated and internally baffled with twin wall Chromex ceramic coated heat shields."

I really like the performance gain over the full Jardine slash cut system it replaces, and of course, it sounds way better. I've tried various tunes but the bike ended up to quiet for my liking so i'm now using the original tune (in the bike when I got it - whatever it is). It's got a nice raspy note at idle, is as smooth as silk and quiet at highway speeds (unlike the droning Jardines) and under deceleration, it cracks and crackles very nicely, just as I like it.:cool:

I fully understand the design doesn't fit with exhaust system 101 theory (yadda, yadda, yawn...) - but I don't care. I like what it is and it's a huge improvement over the Jardine system (to me anyway). The full Jardine system is sitting in my shed if anyone in Oz really wants one - offers?

This video was taken from approx. 2m distance with a GoPro so sound is at best a compromise. Maxed out the noise measuring app on my phone too...

Pretty sweet! But I’d hate to be riding behind you on a dirt road lol
Finally - for those asking to hear this system.
All I know about its provenance is what evanr passed onto me when I bought them - "It is a one-off made by Sam of Predator fame and comprises 1.75" pipes black ceramic coated and internally baffled with twin wall Chromex ceramic coated heat shields."

I really like the performance gain over the full Jardine slash cut system it replaces, and of course, it sounds way better. I've tried various tunes but the bike ended up to quiet for my liking so i'm now using the original tune (in the bike when I got it - whatever it is). It's got a nice raspy note at idle, is as smooth as silk and quiet at highway speeds (unlike the droning Jardines) and under deceleration, it cracks and crackles very nicely, just as I like it.:cool:

I fully understand the design doesn't fit with exhaust system 101 theory (yadda, yadda, yawn...) - but I don't care. I like what it is and it's a huge improvement over the Jardine system (to me anyway). The full Jardine system is sitting in my shed if anyone in Oz really wants one - offers?

This video was taken from approx. 2m distance with a GoPro so sound is at best a compromise. Maxed out the noise measuring app on my phone too...

Pretty **** sweet looking! Sound mean as hell but I’d hate to be riding behind you on a diet road lol

Back