Quickshifter

I don't even know if the stock quickshifter on mine works correctly (never had one before) but if it is functioning correctly and does that's what it does I'm profoundly under-impressed. I've always upshifted without clutch, downshifted with a blip and a clutch trigger. How's the quick-shifter "better: again?

Just spoke to dealer he was able to identify the did order the right part number for 2020 GT but messed up during the install. Taking it back to get it fixed. So thank you all for you help

Also ordered two covering plates ($200) - removing the sissy bar

thx again

I don't even know if the stock quickshifter on mine works correctly (never had one before) but if it is functioning correctly and does that's what it does I'm profoundly under-impressed. I've always upshifted without clutch, downshifted with a blip and a clutch trigger. How's the quick-shifter "better: again?
It does it smoother and without error. It auto blips on both up and downshifts for you. You can quick shift any bike without an addon just fine, and I used to do it on my old Harley.

To sum up--it makes quick shifting less of a thought process.

You realize there is no "stock" quick shifter right? It's an add-on.

You realize there is no "stock" quick shifter right? It's an add-on.
And don't forget the fitting kit:)
1623001715901.png

Do you have this unit installed below shifter? If so, your set. As long as it’s been setup in the bikes software.

Back