GT quickshifter clearance problem

what
If the pegs are in the fully forward position you just need to remove the extension and then you will be able to have the shift level in the same position with the pegs in the middle position.
what extension are we talking about ! I see only the threaded rod behind the shift lever ...and it is a one piece threaded rod ?

what

what extension are we talking about ! I see only the threaded rod behind the shift lever ...and it is a one piece threaded rod ?
There should be a small rod that was placed in the sift linkage in addition to the normal rod, so you would have a 2 piece rod. Maybe it never got installed, you might have it under the right hand side panel. Though I would think it would put your shifter in an odd position if you didn't have it in. The extension rod isn't needed in the middle or the rear position.

There should be a small rod that was placed in the sift linkage in addition to the normal rod, so you would have a 2 piece rod. Maybe it never got installed, you might have it under the right hand side panel. Though I would think it would put your shifter in an odd position if you didn't have it in. The extension rod isn't needed in the middle or the rear position.
Ok I will go and investigate this,,,,anomaly,,,,,,today one more time

Back