Question about an inclinometer which acts like a SPDT switch

I'm by no means qualified in anything having to do with electrical systems, I can get lost in the simplest of electrical related tasks... that's my disclaimer :confused:

That said, might there be a switch out there that works on a pendulum type basis? Seems that might take care of the bike lean in the corners, and the related G forces associated with the lean and turn.

The ultimate bike lighting 'control' accessory.;):p

products%2Fcoaster%2Fcolor%2Fgrandfather%20clocks%20coas_900723-b0.jpg

But I am waiting until the gurus have finished 'beta' testing after some further engineering development - with any luck I can get the latest miniaturised electronic version.;):p:D:roll::roll::cool:

Anniversary clock in an elegant gold finish features a removable clear dome casing, rotating pendulum, dial face with roman numerals and a second hand, includes 1 AA battery.
Size: 3 1/2" x 5 3/8" x 3 1/2"
Anniversary-clock-in-an-elegan-5857035.jpg

All this is grossly simplified of course, but very possible.
iirc the BMW system is very similar. A mechanical mirror.
I still feel, though that the use of progressive light arrays; such as KTM fit and pretty much what JW-Speaker do, is the way forward.

Electronic accelerometers and Gyros are cheap - A Raspberry Pi - with the "Sense" hat and some relays, maybe.
I know it could be thus done - but I'm getting too old to learn ANOTHER Operating System and Programming language.
I did even consider it.

Add a GPS chip and some maps so it can anticipate the road ahead! and move each light independently.

Back