Headlight switch conversion from US to Euro

Lee's Rocket GT/R

Standard Bore
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT/R
Hey Guys,
New member here. First post. Hope y'all are doing well, and staying shiny side up. Just picked up a new 2021 GT middle of December. Best and most fun bike I ever had. It's my retirement gift to myself after 54 years of blue collar work (crane operator, metal fabricator, mechanic). Had many, many bikes, but the Rocket 3 GT just gets it done.
I always tend to make things my own, by tastefully modifying stuff to fit my style, assuming my style is tasteful. I'm currently working on a new type of tail tidy that I believe fits the visual impact of the Rocket. "Masculinely subtle, with class and grace" may describe my intent. Like a bodybuilding linebacker in a suit and tie. Sipping a mint julip or Pina Colada. With a little umbrella in it. Love my Rocket.
So here's my question: Anyone here know, or can find out, if the US spec. 2021 Rocket's headlight system (ignition on; DRLs AND headlight on full time) can be converted to the European spec. design (ignition on; DRLs on only)? I get lost in the schematics on line. I'm an old guy, and my eyes just don't work that well anymore.
I realize I'll have to send for a new Euro left switch assembly. Also know US Federal law mandates "ignition on, headlight on." So I'll say this question is for hypothetical information and curiosity only.
Read somewhere that on another US bike, to do this conversion, there is a male and female electrical line that plugs into the bottom of the Euro headlight switch proper. And on the US bikes the headlight switch casting is simply blanked off, like there never was a switch meant to be there. Then, on US bikes, the male and female headlight control lines are simply plugged into each other. This would illuminate the headlights any time the ignition, and hence, the DRLs were turned on. All other components remain unchained.
Thanks a lot guys. Take care. Ride smart.

Back