Prospective owner just saying hello.

Do it, it's a great bike, got mine almost a year ago now, no regrets

I do ride outs with the gang on their various bikes, from adventurers to sports and the thing keeps up just fine...just take your time getting used to the way it handles and plan those corners well if you wanna go fast, not as much room for correction as on a lighter bike! Although if you take the corners a little slower you can always catch right back up on acceleration out of them!

I never even got a chance to test ride a Rocket III before I owned one. After my first 2-3 rides, I knew I was keeping this *****. I love the acceleration, its smoothness, its comfort... its amazing. Just buy the **** thing and be happy!

Hello Yogi and welcome from Virginia. I hope by now you will see that we are biased and we all want you to enjoy life as much as we do. Disregard the Marine before me here. His bike is so fast he gets his thoughts backwards at times...

Welcome to the BEST MC forum ANYWHERE!
If you enjoy the Roadster half as much as I - you shall be delighted.
On a serious note:
I have rode and raced motors many years, although the professional stuff was many years ago.
If you were a GOOD sport bike rider and you intend to ride with other GOOD sport bike riders,
I would be VERY careful as the Roadster is NOT a sport bike! All being equal, it will easily grease any other big true cruiser. It is fun to embarrass less skilled riders on their sport bikes with the Roadster properly set up, BUT you had better know when to hold them and when to fold them when you happen upon a very good sport bike rider!
Just sayin' . . .

Last edited:
Hello Yogi and welcome from Virginia. I hope by now you will see that we are biased and we all want you to enjoy life as much as we do. Disregard the Marine before me here. His bike is so fast he gets his thoughts backwards at times...

Did I say that?

Back