Problem with the Touring model

The Metzlers are made of teflon.....get some Avons, or Bridgestones....ride happy!

Metzlers ovat teflonista ..... saada Avon tai Bridgestone ... ratsastaa onnelliseksi!

In psi that converts to about 43.50 rear and 36.25 front. Could still be a little high. Our bikes have different tire sizes so not being familiar with touring I would check your manual.

Yes, i have done that. These are the measures what been recommended by the owners manual. Thanks still for your help. Maybe i have to again get the whole new pair of tires. Avon this time.

I run 41-42 in rear and 38-39 in front p.s.i. that is.I also have Michelin Commander ll's 130/90/16 F and 180/65/16 R,these are bias tires they handle better and get great milage compared to the Metzler's.

I had the Metzlers on my 2015 originally but put on Avons after wearing the originals out. I feel no appreciable difference between them. Maybe you need to look for another issue?

I had the same problem with the stock tires. Especially when they were worn out. Welcome from Minden Nevada, USA.

I had the Metzlers on my 2015 originally but put on Avons after wearing the originals out. I feel no appreciable difference between them. Maybe you need to look for another issue?

Okay, that is probably only solution. Thank to you also. I appreciate it

I run 38/42 PSI in Touring. It is very sensitive to rear tire pressure. I would raise pressure in front tire and try different settings in rear until it feels good.
Also if those are still original tires change them no matter how much thread they have, at 8 or 9 years old they're dead

Back