Problem with the Touring model

Another item to look into is the stock suspension which needs attention. I noticed my bike would move all over the place in turns. This may feel like slipping if you have not experienced it before. I still run the stock brand tires, but with my new Hagon Nitros, I consistently scrape the foot rest in turns and confident in doing it.

Bike is also way more comfortable in all situations. My next upgrade is new internals for the front forks.

Another item to look into is the stock suspension which needs attention. I noticed my bike would move all over the place in turns. This may feel like slipping if you have not experienced it before. I still run the stock brand tires, but with my new Hagon Nitros, I consistently scrape the foot rest in turns and confident in doing it.

Bike is also way more comfortable in all situations. My next upgrade is new internals for the front forks.

Hi.

Okay, can you sent more specific info about this issue, where did you find these shocks and more info the model? I really appreciate it.

I will vouch that Nitros and Progressive springs up front are better than stock on a Touring, if your shocks let the tire bounce in a turn, it will skip/move sideways, better shocks keep your tire in contact with the pavement

Make sense. Thanks for the advice..

I got my R3T this spring and am going to change the original tires over the winter. On of the things I have found on this site is how much people like running a 140 on the front instead of the150. I have decided I am going to make a change to the 140 when the time comes. You might want to do the same. The biggest decision I have to make is the rear tire. I must admit the calling from the Darkside is strong.

I got my R3T this spring and am going to change the original tires over the winter. On of the things I have found on this site is how much people like running a 140 on the front instead of the150. I have decided I am going to make a change to the 140 when the time comes. You might want to do the same. The biggest decision I have to make is the rear tire. I must admit the calling from the Darkside is strong.

Okay, nice to know. Thanks, appreciate it

Hello everybody.

I have a very problem which i don't understand. I have a 2010 Touring model, it slides dangerously almost all the time. I bought already new set of metzeler marathon 880 tires. I have try to change the air pressure of tires almost every way. Especially it feel like the front end slides away in the turnings. Doesn't matter what kind of weather it is, cold or warm. I'm begin to scare driving the bike and it's make me sad, cause i just love the bike. The bike is driven very little only 10000 km, so it's almost new. I got it when it have been drove about 8000 km. I hope you understand this issue and apologise my English. I'm from Finland so English isin't my mother tongue.

I suggest that you have another very experienced big bike owner test drive your bike, without telling him the problem, and learn if he experiences the same problem.

Back