Previous and new R3

Really nice and collector RoadKing. Good to know that you could keep her besides the R3 (before deciding for my ex-Indian, I wanted a RoadKing Classic).
Insurance stamp as it looks on my R :
Yes, beautiful Road King......love the colour
I have this sticker on my young Road King (21 years old last week and running as I do 👍🏼)... But it is not the same fun with 70 HP in comparison with Rocket 😀
I must look around how to put the insurance label on the Rocket. Good idea some black tape to keep the sticker despite rainy weather.
Beautiful Road King ..... love the colour! My Road King is much newer (2015) and black :mad: but I need the reliability! May be a respray would make it more like yours!!
Steve

20200517_152247.jpg

Thank you guys, I just choose the colors... This bike was painted 17 years ago and it seems brand new despite riding very often under some rain in the countryside and close to Ocean.

I had a car painted black once. It is nice when it is clean under the sunshine. But when you leave in a rainy place in the countryside....

Thank you guys, I just choose the colors... This bike was painted 17 years ago and it seems brand new despite riding very often under some rain in the countryside and close to Ocean.

I had a car painted black once. It is nice when it is clean under the sunshine as your RK. But when you leave in a rainy place in the countryside.... better to have another lighter color.

Insurance stamp as it looks on my R :
1593694636806.png

I started to put insurance in this location here after, inside a transparent tube.

IMG_5509 - copie.jpg

But I thought somebody will remove and use it (insurance certificate). So it will be stuck on the inside right fork leg.

Back