heat shields

hi steve glad to see your riding the bike,,glad you like it,,i never ordered the heat shields from sam but he does sell them,,those tubes are hollow stainless steel and his heat shields mount to them,,i still check out the forum every now and again,,and yes i do miss the bike,,you know how to contact me if needed,,have fun and ride safe,,,GRAY DOG

And how much do these Preds cost?

unless you or some else can twist his arm and put together a group buy I don't think you will have a chance that or keep a look out for a second hand set they are Stainless Steel so won't burn out in a hurry :cool: He making me a set of headers to tye into my Staintune system at the moment:D:D:D

Busajack...Predator exhaust system just about cost me my marriage, because I didn't tell her that I was buying them. They cost me two midgets and a bottle of vodka. No seriously...they are simply PRICELESS

Busajack...Predator exhaust system just about cost me my marriage, because I didn't tell her that I was buying them. They cost me two midgets and a bottle of vodka. No seriously...they are simply PRICELESS

Yea if its worth it, its worth it.
Just can't understand why they cost so much. Maybe that third section of 4 foot pipe.
Chrome them and the price would make more sense.
Man I could have used those midgets to help me get on my bike. LOL

:DHears my dual preds just instaled them

Attachments

• preds 005.jpg
    preds 005.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 94
  • preds 008.jpg
    preds 008.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 87
  • preds 006.jpg
    preds 006.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 76
Yea if its worth it, its worth it.
Just can't understand why they cost so much. Maybe that third section of 4 foot pipe.
Chrome them and the price would make more sense.
Man I could have used those midgets to help me get on my bike. LOL

Preditors when compared to other full system they are not that expensive especially when you consider that they are Stainless Steel the only cheap system I know of is the Jardines and from what I have seen if you look closely the finnish is not that great and they are only mild steel chrome plated...... you get what you pay for.... just my oipinion for what it is worth:D

Back