Freightbusters

Supercharged
I have heard how much power we have and all the add ons to add even more...now lets hear what can we do with this power??? what can our Rockets beat ...what machines can we beat...which can we not beat...lets hear it!!!!!what are the 0 to 60 times 0 to 100 max speeds stk and modified............lets hear it:D

I hesitate to say...WHY is beating something else as issue. Do you have a preference???
Go there and have fun; but be careful.

I believe that anything OUTSIDE the "cruiser" class is not comparable. I welcome any run from a similarly decked bike and at the same weight to HP ratio. Hanging nr the word Tourer doesn't make for a heavy Classic. Again: Shave 116 pounds from a Rocket then run it against your ideal bike. You'll know who's boss then.

There are several regulars here,I'll wager, that will give any crouch rocket, wannabee "tourers, a run for some money. That's not me; but, I know I can whip havoc on any heavies. And , there's just nothing that measures up!! Remember, you're comparing lemons and cherries otherwise.

Last edited:
I can take off in 3rd gear with fully loaded saddle bags and trunk with the wife on the back....oops:eek:, Try that on a Harley:D

I have beat every HD that would race me, SE V-Dud included. Several 600 and liter sport bikes with mixed results mainly depending on rider skill. Stock M-109 wasn't much of a problem. I have a buddy with a Big Dog, K-9 with a 117 ci S&S, he will hang within a bike length or two until I hit third gear. 2007 ZO6 Vette, from about 45mph to 120 mph, we started even at the end I was about 4-5 lengths in front when he gave up.

Couldn't tell you any times, just that the good ones are when the front wheel stays down and the rear tire doesn't break loose. It makes the back of your head tingle.:eek:

I have 2 friends with Honda CBR 1100s...

One is a local cop with only an aftermarket exhaust. We used to street race regularly when I had the ram air on my R3. I would always beat him up to about 120/125 MPH, where he would catch and pass me. With the supercharger it's no contest. I'm ahead until we both quit... around 145 MPH. IMO, correctly modified NA R3s can beat stock liter bikes up to 100 MPH with a knowledgeable launch.

The other owns the local MC shop and drag races his highly modified CBR 1100. He runs low 8's... and would blow me away even with the supercharger. :eek:

Rocket Performance/speed need......

There hasn't been any bike, that I have rode with, that hasn't stated that "I had my throttle all the way open and you were pulling away from me." I have rode with ****** rockets and in the corners, they stated "I only saw you hit your brakes a couple of times, I am impressed." That was the OS day. :eek:

Ride Safe!!!!!!!!!!!

Back