Power Commander and tune for 2.5L ?

When I would get a warning light in-flight with no secondary indications and it was determined not to be an actual problem, I always carried a black grease pencil in my flight suit to take care of the light during that flight but would then report it to Maintenance Control when I landed. I don't like seeing a non-essential warning light while scanning instruments since it seemed to de-sensitize me to actual warnings...

When I would get a warning light in-flight with no secondary indications and it was determined not to be an actual problem, I always carried a black grease pencil in my flight suit to take care of the light during that flight but would then report it to Maintenance Control when I landed. I don't like seeing a non-essential warning light while scanning instruments since it seemed to de-sensitize me to actual warnings...

Happy warning light for nothing. Hate those kind of fault warnings. Our fleet of Kenworth trucks have all the new automated devices like adaptive cruise, lane departure warning and auto braking when to close. These devices throw fault lights/codes and dialog boxes pop up on the dash screen screaming oh my God type warnings when nothing is wrong. The systems fail and the components stop working ...... and then they just come back on. Sometimes to get the systems to work again we have to stop for 10 minutes to reset the computers by turning off all electrics including lights and unplug accessories in cab like satellite radio so all electrical draw is off.

They think they are going to have self driving trucks one day. Not going to work with this level of quality of the electrical gear installed.

Happy warning light for nothing. Hate those kind of fault warnings. Our fleet of Kenworth trucks have all the new automated devices like adaptive cruise, lane departure warning and auto braking when to close. These devices throw fault lights/codes and dialog boxes pop up on the dash screen screaming oh my God type warnings when nothing is wrong. The systems fail and the components stop working ...... and then they just come back on. Sometimes to get the systems to work again we have to stop for 10 minutes to reset the computers by turning off all electrics including lights and unplug accessories in cab like satellite radio so all electrical draw is off.

They think they are going to have self driving trucks one day. Not going to work with this level of quality of the electrical gear installed.
Law suits!!!

Back