Battersea

Turbocharged
Anyone on here have a intake plenum they want to sell - still working on a filter that will fit under the bear claw and its not easy. :eek: Need something in front of me for inspiration.

Ideally in UK to keep postage costs down.

Got a couple , don't want anything for them as long as you pay postage. Just offering mate.
Just for the sake of examining all options - Can you please find out how much postage to Spain would be? - Colin and I are running pretty much in parallel. Do you have the rubber bits that connect to the throttle bodies with them?

Just for the sake of examining all options - Can you please find out how much postage to Spain would be? - Colin and I are running pretty much in parallel. Do you have the rubber bits that connect to the throttle bodies with them?

Yeh would have the rubber boot things ... so just the grey plenum and the 3 rubber boots ... can get a quote on postage for you.

Yeh would have the rubber boot things ... so just the grey plenum and the 3 rubber boots ... can get a quote on postage for you.
Yup the outer grey bit that fits on the throttle bodies and the 3 rubber bits.

If the cost is not silly - might even take both off you. I have a cunning STAGE2 plan as well.

SNAIL MAIL is fine - No panic here.

Yup the outer grey bit that fits on the throttle bodies and the 3 rubber bits.

If the cost is not silly - might even take both off you. I have a cunning STAGE2 plan as well.

SNAIL MAIL is fine - No panic here.

and if for some reason one more plenum be needed got one with the rubber thingies free from calgary the catch I won't be home till end of september then i can pack and ship your call!
and as I plan on shipping my R3 to frankfurt in october and leave it in southern france long story (has to do with great roads versus same old in western canada )
boy am going to get nailed on that one any way I can bring it to spain on my way to morocco

I plan on shipping my R3 to frankfurt in october and leave it in southern france long story (has to do with great roads versus same old in western canada ) boy am going to get nailed on that one any way I can bring it to spain on my way to morocco
Call in ANYWAY. We have space for visitors and R3's. October we should be home.

Thanks mate, if nobody nearer offers I'll take you up on that.

So you still wanting the plenum mate ? Not sure if you and Barbagris are working in cahoots or what ? .. just let me know if you still want one sent to you or both to Barbagris in Spain ?

So you still wanting the plenum mate ? Not sure if you and Barbagris are working in cahoots or what ? .. just let me know if you still want one sent to you or both to Barbagris in Spain ?
Colin already has one from Tom in the UK and it's cut ready to accept filter material.

I only really NEED one so if Colin wants a second I'm fine with that. Otherwise I'll take both. We're not in cahoots as such - but we're in the multiple emails a day stage.

PM me with postage costs - so I can get the money ready to send. Paypal?

Back