Pillion Riding with the wife!

My wife has pretty much the opposite issue.
She wont get on it
She wont have any gear her size so she could get on it
and
she is skinny to start with and the R3 may make that look worse...
Your a lucky bugger mate, take that woman for lots of rides just sort out the jacket and go man....

My Wife - this is the closest she has been to my R3...
IMAG0130.jpg

Tony,
A FINE looker, INDEED! :thumbsup:

Its the touring (i haven't received it yet) i am looking for a textile jacket for her, leather ones just cant contain the E cups lol.
Cortech LRX air 2.0...(they have a plus size)
My pillion is running F-G cups in the states (that translates to a UK E-F according to a site I found) and that jacket fits her. It's a little snug, but doesn't interfere with her breathing at all.

I am sure she will love the bike after a ride or two. She probably won't give it a second thought after she realizes how fun the bike is. Good Luck

Just did a Google search and found several options, give that a go. Maybe without her around the first time so as you can study the options better. And if you're at sea with the RN, they may not allow such a search...

Good Evening everyone and many thanks for the response so far. so we have found her a jacket and she is happy with it. i have found a bike and am happy with that (well got to wait until it gets delivered). so its all down to the big ride with her now and we will be set. she cant wait and neither can i. not only have i been away for nearly 7 months but i get a new bike lol. 48 days to go then im home. ride safe and many thanks again.

Good Evening everyone and many thanks for the response so far. so we have found her a jacket and she is happy with it. i have found a bike and am happy with that (well got to wait until it gets delivered). so its all down to the big ride with her now and we will be set. she cant wait and neither can i. not only have i been away for nearly 7 months but i get a new bike lol. 48 days to go then im home. ride safe and many thanks again.

Good going. What bike did you end up getting?
If she needs any tips on riding pillion, word is, @breeze can give some excellent pointers! :sneaky:

(I see you out there) :D

Back