Pillion Riding with the wife!

a rocket will carry both of u real nice and she will make a fine back rest as long as u can hold her and the rocket up.:thumbsup:
when u r on a rocket with a big grin who cares what other people think. any way they probably just wish they were u.:)

Hi Carl. I don't know where in the UK you are but Bikers Paridice in Coventry make all their own gear, ive been going there for years. They are very helpful and have been there for over 30 years . There is a website or give them a call or pop in there, im sure they will help.

**** this thread is soo respectful . E Cup ?
Your riding a rocket my friend , your lady could wear a bikini top and you could wear a tutu and you would both still look fookin cool , and if anyone looks twice it's coz they are bloody jealous . If anyone laughs , park up and give em a slap innit ! I'm sure your lady will look gorgeous whatever she decides to wear ? :inlove :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I really think pictures are in order. And I'm positive everyone will admire it respectfully and encourage her to just go for it.
:)

My wife has pretty much the opposite issue.
She wont get on it
She wont have any gear her size so she could get on it
and
she is skinny to start with and the R3 may make that look worse...
Your a lucky bugger mate, take that woman for lots of rides just sort out the jacket and go man....

My Wife - this is the closest she has been to my R3...
IMAG0130.jpg

I wish my wife would ride with me. But she wants her own motorcycle. So you're ahead of my game at least! :)
Alas...

I am opposite, my wife rides her own motor. So my crazy antics will only harm me, at least physically.

I agree with the others though... the rocket will do you both fine. There are multiple seats out there that would cover up anything your wife believes to need hidden.

Russell makes some good seats. You can see a few pics on page 3 here >>> Specialty Seats | Gallery | Russell Cycle Products

She wont get on it
and
Your a lucky bugger mate, take that woman for lots of rides just sort out the jacket and go man....

IMAG0130.jpg
Mine's feet don't even touch the ground when she sits on it (the rocket, er, motorcycle, I mean).

She wont get on it
and

IMAG0130.jpg
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back