Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Just posted 12 new photos from the Smashville outing in the photo album section. Be on the lookout for some new photo uploads from HeR3tic, and Flip should be posting when he returns home around Wednesday or Thursday so check them out when you can.
Dennis

Just posted 12 new photos from the Smashville outing in the photo album section. Be on the lookout for some new photo uploads from HeR3tic, and Flip should be posting when he returns home around Wednesday or Thursday so check them out when you can.
Dennis

I got in Monday afternoon. I was out of clothes even after heading over to Walmart and procuring 6 pair of undies and a couple of Tee shirts. In retrospect, I should have procured the two young nubile gals that were standing in the apron to Walmart with a cardboard sign that read "We are out of money and work, will do anything for pay" but, Ray and I had a few comments and if Ray want's to elaborate, that's fine.

I bet they would have been willing to wash and polish the bikes and other things..........:bch:

Back