Sad, he was always up for a ride and very seldom a weekend would pass without a call or message to go on a run. Miss his company, a lot of fond memories.

Tomorrow is the 5th Anniversary of the passing of our little Mate Peter, a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then but it's years that we have had that those who have passed on never got the chance to enjoy ,a timely reminder not to waste a moment as it can all be taken away in a flash,
RIP Peter

Tomorrow is the 5th Anniversary of the passing of our little Mate Peter, a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then but it's years that we have had that those who have passed on never got the chance to enjoy ,a timely reminder not to waste a moment as it can all be taken away in a flash,
RIP Peter

Damm straight M8!
I think of Pete every now and then.
We never met in person, but we did have a few cyber space discussions.
Similar to Loopy, small in stature, HUGE in personality!
RIP @pete.triumph! Peter Topoulos
Gone, but not forgotten.

Cheers Ken, hope to see you at RDU this year!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mate if I possibly can I will be there, hope all the guys are well and keeping away from the crowds ,I will keep an eye out for info and hopefully all this drama will pass, I haven't worn the HD ultra out yet and giving the Son's Busa turbo a bit of a run now and again ,man what a beast!

Back