PCV 2011 rocket 3 touring ram air map

If you are thinking of doing future mods to exhaust or filters, or anything else, then get the AT for the PCV, and take Hans0 up on his kind offer. That way the bike will always be running at optimum, or very close to it, no matter what mods you make.

if you were to get the Auto Tune module for your PCV I have a AFR Map that will sort the fueling out but as Scot (@warp9.9) said use the TuneECU software to give better base map (ignition tables and 10% open secondary's etc) I can also send you a good base map to be installed with the TuneECU software
Can I get a copy of that base map? I just fitted the RAMAIR filter, and will be fitting the PCV & Autotune next week when they arrive. I'm loving the increase in power I got from the RAMAIR alone. I'm not planning on changing the stock exhaust on my 2011 Rocket III Touring. I like how quiet it is on Idle.

@asteriskmonkey, if you get stuck let me know, I have two cables, computer with tune ecu, and just enough knowledge to wake the bike up with Hanso's tunes, and I haven't been to Guelph in awhile
Hi guys,
I would greatly appreciate some help on the similar situation as well...I have 2015 roadster, all stock now, 7k miles on it....there is PCV installed already but the seller told me that it is at stock settings....now I got the ram air....so if I install ramair with stock pipes, would I need anything else than the 12 minute tune? Or do I have to do proper dyno tune or ecutune(by removing PCV)....I want to do it myslef(even though I am total ignorant on these things....but not willing to pay $400 for dyno tune as yet)....btw I ordered the ecutune cable...yet to arrive in a week or so....

if you were to get the Auto Tune module for your PCV I have a AFR Map that will sort the fueling out but as Scot (@warp9.9) said use the TuneECU software to give better base map (ignition tables and 10% open secondary's etc) I can also send you a good base map to be installed with the TuneECU software

can I get a copy of that map please for tuneECU I have the same issue fitted ramair and it's struggling tia

Back