Pardon my ignorance!

Just checked the Triumph website and it shows the 2016 Touring model.

I think the OP must have screwed up and looked for the bike under the touring category.
For whatever reason, Triumph always lists it among the cruisers.

It is clearly right there and there are 2016 models available.

It's too early to be thinking about 2017.

I am Hoping the same. I just get a bad feeling about Future Rockets. With all of triumphs efforts to up grade and improve the Bonneville's it kind of looks like the Rocket is taking a back set. Hopefully their not getting ready to shove them out the back door. That would be horrible.

I am Hoping the same. I just get a bad feeling about Future Rockets. With all of triumphs efforts to up grade and improve the Bonneville's it kind of looks like the Rocket is taking a back set. Hopefully their not getting ready to shove them out the back door. That would be horrible.
I'm guessing the next update will have some updated electronics like the new Bonnies, rain mode, traction control.

Yeah, I got real suspicious when I watched the Thunderbird Commander and LT release videos. If you squint just a little, you're looking at something strongly resembling the Roadster and the Touring, respectively.

Triumph would be silly to quit the Rockets but corporations have done silly things before.

Back