Pardon my ignorance!

DaddyRabbit

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Triumph Rocket III Classic
Has Triumph dropped the Rocket III Touring? Didn't see it in the lineup!

D04011

Semi-retired adult film star...
Ride
20 R3 GT; 14 R3R; 14 R3T; 11 R3R; 09 R3 Standard
Just checked the Triumph website and it shows the 2016 Touring model.

El Toro Rosso

Supercharged
Ride
2015 Triumph Tiger Explorer
I think the OP must have screwed up and looked for the bike under the touring category.
For whatever reason, Triumph always lists it among the cruisers.

It is clearly right there and there are 2016 models available.

It's too early to be thinking about 2017.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
I am Hoping the same. I just get a bad feeling about Future Rockets. With all of triumphs efforts to up grade and improve the Bonneville's it kind of looks like the Rocket is taking a back set. Hopefully their not getting ready to shove them out the back door. That would be horrible.

BenchracerBob

.040 Over
Ride
2015 R3 Touring
I am Hoping the same. I just get a bad feeling about Future Rockets. With all of triumphs efforts to up grade and improve the Bonneville's it kind of looks like the Rocket is taking a back set. Hopefully their not getting ready to shove them out the back door. That would be horrible.
I'm guessing the next update will have some updated electronics like the new Bonnies, rain mode, traction control.

cr0ft

Living Legend
Ride
Triumph Rocket III Touring 2010
Yeah, I got real suspicious when I watched the Thunderbird Commander and LT release videos. If you squint just a little, you're looking at something strongly resembling the Roadster and the Touring, respectively.

Triumph would be silly to quit the Rockets but corporations have done silly things before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock