Toystoretom

Living Legend
Jamie sent me some pics of his friend's Gregor's Palatina RS.

Here are a few... I will post some more later.

Thanks Jamie!!!

Great Look

It sure gives a racing look to the Rocket. I too like the rear exhaust and twin tail light.

The next logical step would be a set of carbon fiber parts and wheels.

Almost everything on it IS carbon, PianoMan. The gas tank is probably the only exception, due to german reguations.

Thanks to carbon and the titanium exhaust, Gegor's mount is about 15% lighter than a standard Rocket

With regards to carbon wheels, I have put Gregor in touch with Hombre's supplier and they seem to have a dialogue going on:)

Jamie

Last edited:
That is one good looking machine. Looks like it's doing about 120 just sitting still. The exhaust system is true piece of art. Who did the work Jamie?

That is one good looking machine. Looks like it's doing about 120 just sitting still. The exhaust system is true piece of art. Who did the work Jamie?

Palatina. Palatina might actually be (or become) a distinct motorcycle brand name now, BTW.

That's a German Triumph dealer/tuner. Owner's name is Rebholz. He's the one I purchased my carbon front guard and fork gaiters from, a couple of years ago. Jamie

I used to be sporty, but I'm well over forty. Now, I gravitate to sedate but I'm still never late....

It is a nicely executed bike. I especially like the 'works' remote reservoir shocks and the rear sets. Practicality wise, the exhaust don't work for me.

Last edited:
A very remarkable adaption and rendition! The Hardley black and orange gives me pause:rolleyes: all it needs is hombre spindle wheels and a darkside rubber :D

Last edited:
Back