Paint Can Rattle fix cost ?

I answered DR. Freakin NO MORE PAINT CAN RATTLE, my thanks to Ray Price Triumph of Raleigh, NC for a job well done. I am going back to test ride a hopped up Thruxton maybe tomorrow. That bike makes me smile too. Can't believe I would let Triumph USA get into my pockets again:rolleyes:

Love my Rocket again, still hate Triumph USA in Georgia, they still suck, I get more service from toilet paper.:mad:

I am liking the new Ducati cruiser.....................................................wonder if the Italians look after their customers any better than do the English???????????

I did the paint can rattle fix but a little differently. Instead of using a spacer placed inside the tensioner, I stacked washers under the outer end of the spring.

There is a stem inside the cap that runs an inch or so up the inside of the spring. My plunger depth was 22 mm so I used enough washers to make up the extra 6 mm plus 1 washer.

I spent less than $2.00 at for 6 mm stainless steel washers, and no more rattle. The entire cam chain is quieter now.

I did the paint can rattle fix but a little differently. Instead of using a spacer placed inside the tensioner, I stacked washers under the outer end of the spring.

There is a stem inside the cap that runs an inch or so up the inside of the spring. My plunger depth was 22 mm so I used enough washers to make up the extra 6 mm plus 1 washer.

I spent less than $2.00 at for 6 mm stainless steel washers, and no more rattle. The entire cam chain is quieter now.

How many miles on your bike??

There fore, I will be preparing beef brisket, Baked beans, and "Pig Pickin' Cake for the entire Triumph and service dept. staff for next Friday. Then it is not charity, it is barter which is TAX FREE.

Remember and fill out form 1099-B when you do your taxes if you barter for goods or services:D

There fore, I will be preparing beef brisket, Baked beans, and "Pig Pickin' Cake for the entire Triumph and service dept. staff for next Friday. Then it is not charity, it is barter which is TAX FREE.

Remember and fill out form 1099-B when you do your taxes if you barter for goods or services:D
You are kidding, right????:eek:

They should fill out the same for being sex merchants everytime they screw me.

Back