Can you blow carburetor cleaner through the injectors

Glued the gum out straw in the fuel tube using gorilla glue, letting it dry till next week or when I get a chance to hook it up and spray through the injectors 😁👍🤞 wish me luck 🤞

Attachments

• IMG_20210926_191450.jpg
    IMG_20210926_191450.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 15
Glued the gum out straw in the fuel tube using gorilla glue, letting it dry till next week or when I get a chance to hook it up and spray through the injectors 😁👍🤞 wish me luck 🤞
Dit it worked? I’m looking to the same guy, but not sure why to do!

Seemed to run a little smoother and better, but it didn't work like I thought it would and can't explain why, I saw it done to a car on YouTube and the guy ran the motor till the can was empty, I had it all set up, plugged the fuel line so it would detect fuel pressure, tied the clutch lever and tried to start, didn't even kick, so I cranked it for about 15 seconds at a time, a couple times and figured I got some in the line at least, maybe that was enough, but not exactly as I was expecting like the Post. Also I think I changed the plugs right after so that may have helped, think I used NGK Iridium plugs, but it's running strong, I bought it used in 2020 and changed a few things and put in a tune, it's a lot richer, if I get on it the fuel gauge goes right down, haven't really gotten on 1st gear yet, a little timid haven't ridden anything in awhile. But good luck, and enjoy that permanent smile. Happy New YEAR 🎈 P.S. They do sell injector cleaning canisters, I guess you hook them up to compressed air and maybe the higher pressure will help, either open the injectors or the pressure switch and it will run it through??? Someone else may know how they work, I don't have one but they sell them all over, even Amazon GL and Welcome to the group

Last edited:
Back