P0638 - 2nd Throttle Circuit Malfuntion

R3Tex

Living Legend
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
Ok boys...I have a rocket in my shop that's throwing the code above. It recently had the TPS changed (5,000 miles ago or so) and TuneECU shows it functioning normally as best I can tell. Thougts?

Has someone been messing about with front (secondary) TPS as I have one guy try to adjust it thinking it was the primary TPS, you might check it is still plugged in to wiring harness

Doubt it but I will check. This is Pam's bike and I'm the only one that works on it. BTW...Uou got an updated map for an 05 standard? It is running K&Ns and predator pipes

Yeah I will send it as soon as I can use the other Computor as the arm kills me if I try to use mouse and key board mind I am getting better at using my left hand at doing things, I am getting quite back log of people requesting tunes since accident

:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: HansO I confess but... now it's purring like a kitten. Now I'm trying to teach it to say potato, potato, potato :laugh:
:eek:Don't you dare get it to say potato and if you are desperate to make it sound that way just plullthe plug leads of one of the cylinders ...... mind it will run like a potatoe as well:rolleyes:

Yeah I will send it as soon as I can use the other Computor as the arm kills me if I try to use mouse and key board mind I am getting better at using my left hand at doing things, I am getting quite back log of people requesting tunes since accident

No worries mate. Bike runs fine as is just thought I would check to see if there was a new one

Let me look in the book but off hand it does have to do with the secondary throttle. I assume her secondaries are out and set to 100% in every gear?

Back