One of, if not the first, Rocket 3 Black Editions in the US

Hello All!
Just received the GT Black Edition on Saturday. I placed my deposit mid March and was called by the dealer in the second week of April to let me know it was on the way. I have no way of verifying this, but he said only 6 Black Edition bikes made it to the US and there will be no more for 2ish months due to the Suez canal backup. I felt extremely lucky that my VIN made it through!
Hi, for me it does seem from other pictures that for the exhaust in matte grey you very soon get stains, scratches ...
Would you agree to this?

Greetings
Thomas

Congrats on the new bike. Have the grey GT and do like the colour scheme. Not too keen on the whole matt exhaust but who cares!! A fantastic bike. Enjoy.

I must be in the minority. I like the OEM turn indicators. The smaller ones seem too fragile and easy to catch while doing maintenance on the Rocket. Without a doubt I would catch a rag or stumble into it and snap it off. The OEM indicators (to me) goes with the squatty, aggressive stance of the Rocket. They do have some nice looking aftermarket indicators out though.:thumbsup:

I must be in the minority. I like the OEM turn indicators. The smaller ones seem too fragile and easy to catch while doing maintenance on the Rocket. Without a doubt I would catch a rag or stumble into it and snap it off. The OEM indicators (to me) goes with the squatty, aggressive stance of the Rocket. They do have some nice looking aftermarket indicators out though.:thumbsup:
They are just too wide for me, but I see what you’re saying. I ordered the Wunderkind ones, pricey for sure, but anxious to see how they look.

Back