One of, if not the first, Rocket 3 Black Editions in the US

CamaroCarl

Get busy living or get busy dying.
Ride
2018 rocket3 roadster
They are just too wide for me, but I see what you’re saying. I ordered the Wunderkind ones, pricey for sure, but anxious to see how they look.
I installed the wrap around LED turn signals on my old rocket. I would think they would work on the new rocket also. I like the clean look.
IMAG0679.jpg

estoma

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket 3R, VMX17, RC8-R, GL1800, H-D Breakout, R18
I must be in the minority. I like the OEM turn indicators. The smaller ones seem too fragile and easy to catch while doing maintenance on the Rocket. Without a doubt I would catch a rag or stumble into it and snap it off. The OEM indicators (to me) goes with the squatty, aggressive stance of the Rocket. They do have some nice looking aftermarket indicators out though.:thumbsup:
These are the OEM turn indicators fitted on the UK/European models - as originally intended;

Rocket3-MY20-1410x793-image58.jpg

ArekDeBoss

Supercharged
Ride
rocket 3 roadster 2015 - 64 UK reg
That's a fantastic news. I'm waiting for mine to be delivered to London Ontario ;-)
Haven't heard from the dealer so I assume I will have to wait a bit longer. I don't mind since I'm still here in the UK haha
Bike looks ace. So bad ass 👍😜

lonelyAngels

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 GT Black Edition
I'm sorry but I have to ask since I just noticed.
Shouldn't this limited edition have black mat foot pegs/ forward controls?
It does, I had them install the mid foot controls and they ordered the standard ones by mistake. The black ones will be installed at the 600 mile service.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock