One of, if not the first, Rocket 3 Black Editions in the US

They are just too wide for me, but I see what you’re saying. I ordered the Wunderkind ones, pricey for sure, but anxious to see how they look.
I installed the wrap around LED turn signals on my old rocket. I would think they would work on the new rocket also. I like the clean look.
IMAG0679.jpg

I must be in the minority. I like the OEM turn indicators. The smaller ones seem too fragile and easy to catch while doing maintenance on the Rocket. Without a doubt I would catch a rag or stumble into it and snap it off. The OEM indicators (to me) goes with the squatty, aggressive stance of the Rocket. They do have some nice looking aftermarket indicators out though.:thumbsup:
These are the OEM turn indicators fitted on the UK/European models - as originally intended;

Rocket3-MY20-1410x793-image58.jpg

That's a fantastic news. I'm waiting for mine to be delivered to London Ontario ;-)
Haven't heard from the dealer so I assume I will have to wait a bit longer. I don't mind since I'm still here in the UK haha
Bike looks ace. So bad ass 👍😜

I'm sorry but I have to ask since I just noticed.
Shouldn't this limited edition have black mat foot pegs/ forward controls?

I'm sorry but I have to ask since I just noticed.
Shouldn't this limited edition have black mat foot pegs/ forward controls?
It does, I had them install the mid foot controls and they ordered the standard ones by mistake. The black ones will be installed at the 600 mile service.

Back