Older 3 pipe ststem on later model Roadster ????

And the deals keep coming! Check out this 2009 Touring $7,200 with only 1,600 miles !!!! That's practically new! No, I'm not buying it.
Triumph 2009 rocket 3 touring 1600miles
:banghead:
Back in 2004 when i first set eyes on the Rocket III i had to have it. Already owning two bikes at the time my girlfriend was reading me the riot act. In 2005 the Triumph dealer was getting in a lot of used 2005 models i don't know if it's power scared the new Rocket riders but i ended up getting a new 2005 with only 800 miles on it for $9 grand from a private party. He had it listed for $14 grand...

I have the TOR's on my 2013 Roadster already, and I have all the brackets that came with the 2005 triple setup. I was just inquiring if anyone has done or heard of it, before I start crawling around and checking/measuring, etc. etc. The triple pipe TOR's I have are like new. The bike only had 2,400 miles when I bought it. That bike has been converted to a hard tailed frame, with a single megaphone muffler.
lowrider.jpg
La pera seat? High dollar :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yup, LaPera, it and another one came with the 2005 when I bought it, NEW, still in their plastic bag! Also got about 12 pairs of handle bars, different shapes/sizes, all NEW. Guy I bought the bike from is a custom bike builder that was selling everything, to move to New Mexico. I bought the 2005, with only 2,400 miles on it. Original Metzler tires still on with tittys! Also got all the receipts. He bought it new, added the triple TORS, cat delete, and Power Commander. Drove it for a couple months, then tore it down, and started a Bobber build. Stripped it down to the bare frame, fabbed the hardtail, sandblasted the frame, Got busy with other paying customers, and this bike got put under the work bench, for a few years. Got everything for $2,500 !!!!

Back