I think I will try to buy it in canada the shipping from the ebay store is outrageous this part has been used by all sorts of motors including skidoo dirt bikes etc etc so it is sold by many stores.

Yep thats fine by me, I didn't know it was a common part, thought it was a special part for the R3 just on ebay.. never seen it before.

I was interested because it could be serviced maybe twice between oil changes and it would be easy to see if any metal was present instead of cutting canisters open.

Well I guess I won't be ordering one :eek:

US $ 94.99 PC Racing FLO Stainless Steel, Reusable "Spin-On" Oil Filter
US $217.55 Australia UPS Worldwide Express Plus sm Between 5-6 business days
---------------
US $312.54 :rolleyes:

Ive come across this before and they have always come to some arrangement like sending it by US postal service.
Ive sent them off an email and we'll see what they come up with.

I looked into those last year. If you read about them, they let some pretty big chunks of $hit pass through. I stayed with K&N throwaways. Just my 1/2 cents worth.

35 microns is quite small,10 microns is a particle of cigarette smoke. They are saying oil filters are usually between 48 to 300 microns.

I see K&N have also released a similar reusable filter,not sure on their pricing.

35 microns is quite small,10 microns is a particle of cigarette smoke. They are saying oil filters are usually between 48 to 300 microns.

I see K&N have also released a similar reusable filter,not sure on their pricing.

They must have really BIG cigarettes down under to generate 10 micron smoke particles.....

Back