Jeesh, just read the first post.

Well excuse me... Of course I did but I am not interested in a slightly less small filter, I was looking for a LARGER filter. But I´ll conduct my search on my own to not offend you further.

Let me make this easy for you.
Nearly all motorcycle external oil filters that are not for Suzukis or HD fit the same bikes.

They all have the same sealing diameter, as well as thread diameter and pitch. Suzuki uses a 1.0 thread pitch, and everything else uses a 1.25 pitch.

If you are not going to use the longer Purolator Pure One filter, use the EMGO microglass filter. Get as much filtration and flow as possible for your hard earned money, and a bypass valve that doesn't open until it should.

In the shop, I stock K&N filters for HD in black and chrome (the EMGO filter is actually a better unit), and two EMGO microglass part numbers. One for Suzuki, and one for everything else.

I highly recommend the EMGO microglass (not the paper media) filters. The filter media is excellent, and the flow rate and bypass valve are top shelf, but the price is reasonable - especially if you shop around. We actually see a hp difference from improved flow on high revving sport bikes.

I hope this helps.
let me make this easy for ya, :roll: :cool: 1500 miles and new one goes on, nothing to good for the lush racing rocket

Attachments

• 40A17FF2-9772-4090-B2F1-5753CF1D7C55.jpeg
    40A17FF2-9772-4090-B2F1-5753CF1D7C55.jpeg
    271.3 KB · Views: 15
let me make this easy for ya, :roll: :cool: 1500 miles and new one goes on, nothing to good for the lush racing rocket
According to EMGO who wants to sell lots of oil filters.
If a modern road bike needed a full synthetic oil change and new filter every 1500 miles (2400km) either the filters fill up real quick or the pistons have a cheese grater contact area. Factory spec is 10,000 miles or 12 months. But then again maybe I am just cheap! ;) :whitstling:

With all the 'goodies' and investment lets say 3000 miles.

According to EMGO who wants to sell lots of oil filters.
If a modern road bike needed a full synthetic oil change and new filter every 1500 miles (2400km) either the filters fill up real quick or the pistons have a cheese grater contact area. Factory spec is 10,000 miles or 12 months. But then again maybe I am just cheap! ;) :whitstling:

With all the 'goodies' and investment lets say 3000 miles.
i go 4000 on oil :sneaky: the book may say 10000 and a lot do but any oil is burnt by then. When i use the purolator boss filter i go 4000 theyre big, these microglass desls are small but the guy who recommended them seemed to really know his ****e

Back