Isn't it supposed to have multiple rider modes? Just setting traction control will keep it from wheelieing. :thumbsdown:
Might pop wheelies in "SPORT" mode. Doubtful in "TOUR" and very doubtful in "RAIN".

Wonder if it has Brain-removed-track mode
montjuicbrain.jpg

This little Laverda came with that mode only.

The traction control would come in handy IMG_0561.JPG 1 1/2 miles to the pavement and when wet a real hassle getting out and in. Don't really matter anyhow. Do not plan on riding the bike much. Who in their right mind would buy a limited edition motorcycle and rack a bunch of miles on it in no time just to deflate the valve. :eek::eek::eek::eek::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

You have a good point Steve this could always just be a bore stroke change and nothing to the head and cams persay that would change head production. And different or the same cam profile can be done also without major modifications. Id like to own one but alas I'll just spend all that cash riding around on my little rocket :D

On Triumphs website, they say it's "Featuring an all-new triple engine..." Other than that, guess we are waiting for May 1 to find out.

Called into the Triumph dealer this morning (saturday)....
"Any more news on the new Rocket" i asked...
"First of may the news will come out Tal"..Brad answered.."I've put your name on the TFC" he said,
"I've ordered a TFC and two base models".....
????...I said"Base models?...you mean Roadster?"
"Yeah, Roadster and Tourer i'm thinking" he replied
"Will they have single swing arms and what's the price?" i asked..
"Dunno yet" he said..."I will let you know as soon as i know"
INTERESTING...

Back