The traction control would come in handy IMG_0561.JPG 1 1/2 miles to the pavement and when wet a real hassle getting out and in. Don't really matter anyhow. Do not plan on riding the bike much. Who in their right mind would buy a limited edition motorcycle and rack a bunch of miles on it in no time just to deflate the valve. :eek::eek::eek::eek::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
LOL

Late July at best. Could have had one earlier but specified no. on plate. They said it can be worked out but will take some time. Will have to cover the cost of shipping to Texas but they said it can be done. Nothing else would be acceptable. Two no. 74's on the front pourch is gonna cost a bit but figure will be well worth it. Got the money for it and figure why the Fuc* not. Ain't getting any younger and this is the stuff dreams are made of.
I would have ordered #7 or #77 and then found the owner of the Rocket X #7 or #77 and then swap sidecovers.;):D

Your close. Agreement is i pay shipping cost for No. 74 wherever it is delivered. This means the cost to delivery to Dallas. My pocket plus cost of bike. Well worth it. To have both 74's on the front pourch is a small fee. No set cost of bike as of yet (Excluding shipping fees) which is not set yet either. No common sense her just a desire to have both 74's. Got a lot of money in the bank from the oil royalties. Figure might as well. Was looking at a V4R at a price of around $35,000. Now looking at a bike that is going to cost more but can ride. Held back for a bit and bad mouth it. Figure when the real anniversary model comes out may be to old to enjoy it. Lets do the math 2020 62 years old. Add ten years 72 years old. Once in a life time deal. Two no 74's on a backwoods Okie pourch "How in the Hel& are you going to top that?":cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Ego trip yes indeed. Pleasure of owning and riding both No 74's priceless. It is a done deal.

Will they welcome you?;):):inlove

74's Forever

I suspect here in New Zealand the wait will be a little longer
Oh, come on, I wouldv'e thought you were in still in awe of the electric light over there!;)

On a more serious note (and sorry for the thread hijack) but our thoughts are with you lot in Christchurch at the moment. I have been a couple of times, it is a beautiful place. I have a mate who is chippying In Christchurch at the moment and he was saying the other day how

Oh, come on, I wouldv'e thought you were in still in awe of the electric light over there!;)

On a more serious note (and sorry for the thread hijack) but our thoughts are with you lot in Christchurch at the moment. I have been a couple of times, it is a beautiful place. I have a mate who is chippying In Christchurch at the moment and he was saying the other day how
Had some good nights out in Worcester back in the day, from Ross-on-Wye originally!
I used to say to workers and family from overseas that at least we (NZ) are a long way away from the worlds hotspots/troubles. Not now, thanks to some nutbar .

Nah - our @sonny has new friends like Keanu, Brad and Tom. They want to keep things "members only".

I understand, but I'd rather be 1 of 1 than 1 of 750.

Jealous? - Me? - :cautious:

I got to be a '1 in 750' just by having one kidney from birth.
I haven't decided where to have my badge tattooed yet! ;):D:roll::roll::roll:

Back