Last limited addition had over 500 miles just on the ride home. By the end of the next day it had over 1,000 miles on it. Figure this one coming up ain't going to be any different. Never could figure out the folks who buy a bike and three or four months later they have the first oil change coming up.:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Always the same story "well I have several bikes i ride" and end of story..Wife knows after 19 years ( Forth Wife) that when i buy a bike it is going to be rode and rode hard. My youngest daughter Husband bought a Harley. She was so disgusted in his Investment that she called him out. Gave me a call and we both had a good laugh. Apparent this guys investment can only leave the garage when it is 65 degrees or better. Rain is out of the question. Mileage is his thing. Keep the mileage low for good resale valve. Fuc^ that you want to invest buy stock. You want to have some fun and ride something that is unique buy a limited addition. Then build on that. Oh hel% enough said.

Called into the Triumph dealer this morning (saturday)....
"Any more news on the new Rocket" i asked...
"First of may the news will come out Tal"..Brad answered.."I've put your name on the TFC" he said,
"I've ordered a TFC and two base models".....
????...I said"Base models?...you mean Roadster?"
"Yeah, Roadster and Tourer i'm thinking" he replied
"Will they have single swing arms and what's the price?" i asked..
"Dunno yet" he said..."I will let you know as soon as i know"
INTERESTING...
'first of may.....etc' but when do they hit these shores?
Interested to see what the specs, looks and price of the base models will be, coming round to like it a bit more, tempting, maybe.....

...but when do they hit these shores?...

The e-receipt I got from Triumph said the R3TFC will be a 2020. My dealer / salesman said (he didnt know at the time if it would be a '19 or a '20) if it is a 2020, it most likely will not be here before August or September, as thats when the new year usually arrive. However, with the TFC being special built, it could be longer or they could be building them right now. Guess we'll find out may 1. ;)

The e-receipt I got from Triumph said the R3TFC will be a 2020. My dealer / salesman said (he didnt know at the time if it would be a '19 or a '20) if it is a 2020, it most likely will not be here before August or September, as thats when the new year usually arrive. However, with the TFC being special built, it could be longer or they could be building them right now. Guess we'll find out may 1. ;)
I suspect here in New Zealand the wait will be a little longer

Did anyone from the group located near Chicago, Il. Make it to the motorcycle show this weekend? Did Triumph have the TFC prototype there? I'm out of town till after the show......Wanted to attend:mad::mad::mad:

The traction control would come in handy IMG_0561.JPG 1 1/2 miles to the pavement and when wet a real hassle getting out and in. Don't really matter anyhow. Do not plan on riding the bike much. Who in their right mind would buy a limited edition motorcycle and rack a bunch of miles on it in no time just to deflate the valve. :eek::eek::eek::eek::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

YOU RIDE YOUR BIKE IN THE RAIN !?!

Back