sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Done deal. Just laid it on down. Shi% load of money. No 74 2015 and No. 74 2020 are going to be sharing the same front pouch. Gonna have to ride to Texas again to pick her up when the time comes. Took a bit to work it all out. Figure your here only one time and only one time might as well make the best of it. ***& me to tears. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Now i'm going to get good and drunk.

Done deal. Just laid it on down. Shi% load of money. No 74 2015 and No. 74 2020 are going to be sharing the same front pouch. Gonna have to ride to Texas again to pick her up when the time comes. Took a bit to work it all out. Figure your here only one time and only one time might as well make the best of it. ***& me to tears. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Now i'm going to get good and drunk.

Well done lad! :thumbsup:

Late July at best. Could have had one earlier but specified no. on plate. They said it can be worked out but will take some time. Will have to cover the cost of shipping to Texas but they said it can be done. Nothing else would be acceptable. Two no. 74's on the front pourch is gonna cost a bit but figure will be well worth it. Got the money for it and figure why the Fuc* not. Ain't getting any younger and this is the stuff dreams are made of.

Late July at best. Could have had one earlier but specified no. on plate. They said it can be worked out but will take some time. Will have to cover the cost of shipping to Texas but they said it can be done. Nothing else would be acceptable. Two no. 74's on the front pourch is gonna cost a bit but figure will be well worth it. Got the money for it and figure why the Fuc* not. Ain't getting any younger and this is the stuff dreams are made of.

Does it ship to Jacksonville or Houston?

Back