Long story short . Daughter wanted a bike, refused to back her loan.Period . Told her that if I would buy her a bike and for some ungodly reason something happened I could not or even would not live with myself. Told her if she pays for it then I could console myself knowing that it was something that she really wanted and willing to suffer the consequences. I Hope nothing ever happens. Have a good day and hold your end you won't regret it!

Long story short . Daughter wanted a bike, refused to back her loan.Period . Told her that if I would buy her a bike and for some ungodly reason something happened I could not or even would not live with myself. Told her if she pays for it then I could console myself knowing that it was something that she really wanted and willing to suffer the consequences. I Hope nothing ever happens. Have a good day and hold your end you won't regret it!
Not to mention used motorcycles are so insanely cheap, if you can't afford to pay cash for a first bike, you probably have other things to be focusing on.

Back