Naw I will stick by the JW Speakers. Bright and work. Blinded bud on ride into Nashville. Had no idea i was following him that closely.

Lupe. The standard OEM brackets are NOT very strong - ask @warp9.9 - If those are any heavier than the OEM ones - be forewarned.
The new cheap leds are actually a little lighter than the oem, since the bike is all black i can kinda murder it Mad Max style, whatever i do to this bike needs to be 100% reversible so when i sell it the new owner don't have any problems:)

The toggle switch that comes with the OEM lights is ancient!!, maybe i need to install a modern version of it:confused::)

The new cheap leds are actually a little lighter than the oem, since the bike is all black i can kinda murder it Mad Max style, whatever i do to this bike needs to be 100% reversible so when i sell it the new owner don't have any problems:)
I will never sell NO 74. Matter of fact when she dies and has no heartbeat will be the next mail box stand.:D:D:D:D:D

Lights installed, final adjustments in progress but the light output difference between these cheap ones and the oem ones is abismal:eek:
lights9.jpg
new lights2.jpg
lights2.jpg

Back