Hendy

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3
Went out for a run yesterday, odometer showing 15222 miles. Returned 2 hours later and odometer read 243576!!!!

Anyone had this problem?

Yup it happened to me once after plugging tuneecu in. Mileage went from around 20k to 111000k. I just made a note of the reading before and after so I could keep track of the real mileage in the future.

I was thinking the same thing, but that would mean he LOST miles as 24,357.6 Km is around 15,135 miles and he started at 15,222

anyways welcome, all things can be overcome, tell us more about yourself and become one of the Captains on the forum. Many great people with lots of knowledge about the rocket. Someone will chime in, the numbers you show, can't be just miles to km, it's off by a factor of 10, km would be like 25000 or so.

Hoopla

Went out for a run yesterday, odometer showing 15222 miles. Returned 2 hours later and odometer read 243576!!!!

Anyone had this problem?
Thanks for your input. Think the problem occurred when the garage couldn't start the bike and jump started it. Found a couple of 'companies' that will reset it for £80....

Back