trashrios

Standard Bore
Ride
triump rocket 3
I have a 2006 triump rocket 3 and the speedometer tends to not work most of the time. It sometimes shows speed when it feels lime it and never shows the miles which sucks. I was wonder if anyone has a solution to fixing it

I have a replacementt for you if yours is the later one tone instrument face. The earlier 2005 and early 2006 models had the two tone face,

All the info is here in a recent thread I replied to.

I have a 2006 triump rocket 3 and the speedometer tends to not work most of the time. It sometimes shows speed when it feels lime it and never shows the miles which sucks. I was wonder if anyone has a solution to fixing it
I hope you've already managed to get your speedo fixed or replaced. If not, try contacting Powl's Speedometer Repain in Lancaster, PA. They seem to have some experience.

I need a replacement speedo for my 2005 R-III. It went completely dead and took the tacho with it. From what I've read, if I can fix the speedo, the tachometer will come back to life.

I've sent my speedo to Powl's but they're having a hard time fixing the problem it has with its circuit board.

Does anyone have a damaged speedo that might have an intact circuit board? Again,. Mine in a 2005 Rocket III.

Thank you,
JimC

Back