Norton 850 Mk III

OK then knock yourself out if you dont mind putting up with the problems then its ok i had almost everyone I sold come back in on a regular basis even had some break in half when the frame failed and dumped the owners on the highway at speed WOW some dangerous crap Never had any of that kind of stuff happen with the KAWASAKI Z1 which was a much better bike and all my NORTON customers ended up with the 900 Z1 OH I almost forgot how the would break the trans and crack in half like an egg yep I have to say it wasnt any fun selling those things

My remark was only reflecting on whether TC would be likely to consider an older Jap bike as his ride of choice if he joined the Vintage and Classic motorcycle club. Jap bikes are great and reliable and durable, no question. The bike I owned that liked the most when I was younger was a 750/4 and a Z1 was close behind. But I always wanted a Bonne or a Norton. Never got the chance though.

My remark was only reflecting on whether TC would be likely to consider an older Jap bike as his ride of choice if he joined the Vintage and Classic motorcycle club. Jap bikes are great and reliable and durable, no question. The bike I owned that liked the most when I was younger was a 750/4 and a Z1 was close behind. But I always wanted a Bonne or a Norton. Never got the chance though.
Being a dealer I got to compare all the bikes and we all know the old brit bikes where cool looking and are nice to keep in a collection as I have owned them all even the VINCENT BLACK SHADOW and I still own 54 bikes so as a collectable you have anything you like but some are a pain in the ass to if you want to ride them a lot

wish I still had this!!!
CCF29072013_00000.jpg

Canada and the States seem to be the place to buy if you are after low mileage older bikes. Pre-unit Bonnies and the like demand $20,000AUD plus when they come on the market. Regret selling the 1960 T120R I had .. oh well them's the breaks.

IMFASTOO .. so 54 bikes squirreled away , any for sale ? .. no Norton's i'm guessing

Back