(NJ)AMERICAN EAGLE BAGS take them away Just inherited them from purchase i dont use them

avian G

.020 Over
Ride
2005 ROCKET 3
i have purchased a 2005 rocket three recently and have some bags i took on from the guy who i got it from i dont do cross country or do real seriously far rides . there taking up space in my garage need them gone . this photo is of the bike with the bags . i purchased this bike from someone who bought the motorcycle from someone off of here if Im not mistaken, id like to give someone a deal on these to expedite the process of making room . throw offers thanks (id like to keep the quick release bags though)

located in south jersey
  • American Eagle Leatherworks Denali bags with quick-release brackets
  • Kuryakyn GranTour bag
iPvBa3N.jpg
ouiW4ja.jpg

Attachments

• FipAPZg.jpg
    FipAPZg.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 3
first dibs if the price is right whatcha want for them?

Honestly give me a price , all the bags even the quick disconnect ones I’m now wanting to let go . I have an idea what there worth and there in great condition but in no way looking to get top dollar just need them out so give me an offer .

GREAT purchase, OP! I'm the original owner of that bike. Let me know if you have any questions.

From what I can tell the guy you bought from rode it home, did brakes and running boards, and parked it. I was hoping it would go to someone who'd appreciate and ride the hell out of it like I did. That bike's been everywhere!

@avian G -- in case you were interested in the bike's history:

Joining at the end of an era

I can tell you really took care of this thing I’ll keep this until I’m pissing blood . I have been looking for a rocket For sometime now and this one basically looks showroom condition right now and runs perfect. He put some footboards on it and brakes and changed the oil I don’t think he even rode it much . Thanks for the link nothing like knowing the whole history of the thing .

I can tell you really took care of this thing I’ll keep this until I’m pissing blood . I have been looking for a rocket For sometime now and this one basically looks showroom condition right now and runs perfect. He put some footboards on it and brakes and changed the oil I don’t think he even rode it much . Thanks for the link nothing like knowing the whole history of the thing .

One thing worth noting -- you've got the "" tune in that bike and have full power through all the gears. The K&N air filter, cat box delete, and TOR silencers are visible but the computer tune would take some digging to find.

Full tune information can be found by searching for the tune name on this page: Triumph_Custom_Tune_list. 3 & 4 Cyl. models

Good luck with the luggage sale, ride safe, and enjoy the bike!

One thing worth noting -- you've got the "" tune in that bike and have full power through all the gears. The K&N air filter, cat box delete, and TOR silencers are visible but the computer tune would take some digging to find.

Full tune information can be found by searching for the tune name on this page: Triumph_Custom_Tune_list. 3 & 4 Cyl. models

Good luck with the luggage sale, ride safe, and enjoy the bike!

That’s good to know , When I get time I’ll Be looking into this . And thanks I definitely will appreciate your help.

Back