News panniers Triumph 25 l

About a month ago, give or take.
how can one tell the difference between old and new one I was not made aware of this when I ordered mine . received them in august would they be automatically new one or could they be the old style

how can one tell the difference between old and new one I was not made aware of this when I ordered mine . received them in august would they be automatically new one or could they be the old style
From my understanding, they do not make the old style anymore and you will get the new ones.

Update: I got my new 25L Panniers yesterday. And I have to say that they are certainly improved from the 20L bags. Swapped the locking mechanism from the old bags to the new bags with four (4) Philips head screws so no need for new locks. Took about 15 minutes total on the floor of my dealer. The inner lining is a great detail that should (hasn't been tested) keep stuff nice and dry. The inner bag vent is nice add too, to help with cinching things up. The metal zippers seem more robust and as noted the combo lock is now forward facing (not sure how I feel about that yet).

Not sure if they would be useful on a long trip (multi day [10+] trip) or if they are just good for always having some rain gear, gloves, hat, sunglasses and the other typical items I travel with. Would have been great to make them a little more square so you could pack a 14" or 15" laptop, as it stands the old ones would only allow a 12" (which for my needs is pretty much useless). The weight limit has me concerned too. 5kg (11lbs) is not a lot per bag.

For now, I will give them a try and report any positives or negatives I experience along the way!

Back