News panniers Triumph 25 l

I solve the problem : I re-use my old paniers and made some special attachements

Attachments

• 104_0079.JPG
    104_0079.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 108
  • 104_0069.JPG
    104_0069.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 104_0080.JPG
    104_0080.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 109
Triumph should replace all of the older bags with the newer version. I can tell the zippers on mine are just waiting to break as they are flimsy, warped and delicate. My bad for getting them but it was a deal that came with the Bags and Rack with a discounted price on the Rocket. I'm a sucker for a sale I guess. :banghead:
FYI - I filed a warranty claim through my dealer. Took a few photos of the bags, showed a missing zipper tooth, and Triumph is sending me new (25L) bags. Might be a while but they are in transit.

I have plenty of time and I won't try to break it but I may try to set a record how many times I can zip and unzip the bags in 30 minutes. I really want the new bags because we all know and could bet the farm that the day after the warranty is up, the zippers will rip or break.:thumbsup:

I have plenty of time and I won't try to break it but I may try to set a record how many times I can zip and unzip the bags in 30 minutes. I really want the new bags because we all know and could bet the farm that the day after the warranty is up, the zippers will rip or break.:thumbsup:
One of mine is stuck open, just sayin...

I would look at it like this
U paid enough for 5 bags
So if u get a better bag and u pay for a nice bag why not get a nicer bag and not feel bad about it

Back