News panniers Triumph 25 l

I bought the latest panneirs. I think the zipper is well covered now and also the inside is fully waterproof with a zipper fixed waterproof lining which can be removed for washing anytime.
I have not tried them on in rain to comment about the water proofing.
Are the zippers still nylon loop zippers or did they upgrade to metal ones? I'm referring to the teeth of the zipper.

Last edited:
Enabler! I like the way you think. To be fair, I haven't used the zipper more than a few times. Maybe if I zip and unzip it a few times it may show it's defective. Still, my mom is looking down and watching me so...🤥
I might be an enabler, I know it, I'm cool with it, that's how i got my Firebird, Virago, GoldWing, Rocket Touring, Harley, Rocket GT, boutique bass guitars, but yea, I don't think my powers as an enabler (for the good of man/womankind, just covering my A$$ on this one), can take on and overcome MOM POWER, your dealing with some serious JU-JU there, I'm not willing to deal with those repercussions, I think I would rather man up, face up, and take on Karma, you know it's going to suck, but you know what's coming. Dealing with mom power be like, you don't know what's coming, you KNOW it is going to go to a level beyond suck, sort of like being in a mild rain storm to HOLY CRAP I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF AN F5 TORNADO, I'M A DEAD MAN, faster than you can blink, you are going to face mass destruction, you know this, and you know you are going stand there powerless and take it, because, well that's mom power. Then for others who dare tempt fate and cross the line, there is GRANDMA POWER, they are the doomed who walk among us.

I might be an enabler, I know it, I'm cool with it, that's how i got my Firebird, Virago, GoldWing, Rocket Touring, Harley, Rocket GT, boutique bass guitars, but yea, I don't think my powers as an enabler (for the good of man/womankind, just covering my A$$ on this one), can take on and overcome MOM POWER, your dealing with some serious JU-JU there, I'm not willing to deal with those repercussions, I think I would rather man up, face up, and take on Karma, you know it's going to suck, but you know what's coming. Dealing with mom power be like, you don't know what's coming, you KNOW it is going to go to a level beyond suck, sort of like being in a mild rain storm to HOLY CRAP I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF AN F5 TORNADO, I'M A DEAD MAN, faster than you can blink, you are going to face mass destruction, you know this, and you know you are going stand there powerless and take it, because, well that's mom power. Then for others who dare tempt fate and cross the line, there is GRANDMA POWER, they are the doomed who walk among us.
I went out and tried the zippers again. I haven't moved my right hand that fast since I was 13 years old. Just a blur of hand and zipper :p. They still are holding up so I guess I'll keep them. Just curious, what kind of warranty if any do the panniers have. I bought mine with the bike as I got a great deal on the Rocket and it came with the panniers and rack .

Are the zippers still nylon loop zippers or did they upgrade to metal ones? I'm referring to the teeth of the zipper.
Yep, same rubbish like earlier, maybe some better weather sealing, but bloody plastic teeth. Also when driving in dusty environment, you can find particles under weather sealing, on teeths - and troubles are ready. Mine already two times replaced(complete set) on 6 weeks use(on warranty). Looks like continuous bane.

One of my zippers is stuck in the full open position. Will not move. The dealer asked for pictures LOL. I had parts dept order a set while I put in the claim. Here is the reply.....The updated bags are on backorder and are showing ETA of september 19th in US, approx a week after that we should have them, ...

I bought the latest panneirs. I think the zipper is well covered now and also the inside is fully waterproof with a zipper fixed waterproof lining which can be removed for washing anytime.
I have not tried them on in rain to comment about the water proofing.
I can say this, I had a bag with ice (water later) on my trip this weekend, and I had removed the inner liner before going on the trip and the ice that melted just dripped out of the pannier, they are definitely not waterproof by any means, even if the zippers are covered.

I know this is probably available in some documentation, but I've not yet found it.

How do I change the number combination on the locks?

I know this is probably available in some documentation, but I've not yet found it.

How do I change the number combination on the locks?
See page from instruction booklet attached.

Attachments

• Lock Code.png
    Lock Code.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 27
Back