News panniers Triumph 25 l

If you look on the Triumph site the 25lt panniers are the same price as the std ones and are still only rated at 5 kg each! I think it would be safe to assume that they are exactly the same as the std ones just bigger, (ie Sh*t). I have sold my OEM bags and fitted the H&B 35ltr Buffalo bags, very happy with them.

If you look on the Triumph site the 25lt panniers are the same price as the std ones and are still only rated at 5 kg each! I think it would be safe to assume that they are exactly the same as the std ones just bigger, (ie Sh*t). I have sold my OEM bags and fitted the H&B 35ltr Buffalo bags, very happy with them.
Do you have a link for those?

Here you go!
THANKS!!!!

I took a look at them. THEN I ORDERED THEM!

I'll be pulling off the Triumph Panniers and mounts as soon as these arrive. No more sh!tty zippers, no more wet musty crap in my saddle bags. They have a great profile to them, very similar and not nearly as gaudy as the Corbin side bags (but that's a different thread altogether). I did like the clean look of the pannier mount when not riding, then I realized I so very rarely ride without them that that shouldn't be the driving factor. I decided on the Orbit Sidecase Set for the C-Bow carrier. Nice looking waterproof case with a decent profile, lockable, etc...

THANKS!!!!

I took a look at them. THEN I ORDERED THEM!

I'll be pulling off the Triumph Panniers and mounts as soon as these arrive. No more sh!tty zippers, no more wet musty crap in my saddle bags. They have a great profile to them, very similar and not nearly as gaudy as the Corbin side bags (but that's a different thread altogether). I did like the clean look of the pannier mount when not riding, then I realized I so very rarely ride without them that that shouldn't be the driving factor. I decided on the Orbit Sidecase Set for the C-Bow carrier. Nice looking waterproof case with a decent profile, lockable, etc...
I agree the mounts are a bit clumsy looking and I loved the engineering of the Triumph mounts. But like you I didn't take the bags off and I don't take the new ones off either. I love the look of the Rocket with the Buffalo bags, so leaving them on is no hardship for me.

I agree the mounts are a bit clumsy looking and I loved the engineering of the Triumph mounts. But like you I didn't take the bags off and I don't take the new ones off either. I love the look of the Rocket with the Buffalo bags, so leaving them on is no hardship for me.
Photos, please!

Just an interesting FYI, my Triumph dealer in Burbank, CA just updated my pannier order to the new 25L models and they are the same price of $575 + tax.

Back