New Zard Pipe for the 2500cc

enough waiting, since weeks only delays.. i´m going for a refund, i bet they even havn´t started producing them.. and they are just a hoax ;-)

I've heard from Zard they started to produce end of April, and would ship "mid-may". My dealer said they were supposed to be shipped from factory starting the 7th of May.
In any case, they were supposed to be "available in April" when ordered, and I've not been notified of any delay - this is not very professional (also, not lawful, and enables free cancelation), but from my experience, it is unfortunately very common with exhausts/parts manufacturers...

Installed yesterday, so happy with it, sounds amazing with the baffles out. Fit and finish are exceptional (though for the price it should be heh). Here’s a sound video

Attachments

• C2384F75-9C59-49E0-90D0-5C8DCCCE41CB.jpeg
    C2384F75-9C59-49E0-90D0-5C8DCCCE41CB.jpeg
    353 KB · Views: 58
Installed yesterday, so happy with it, sounds amazing with the baffles out. Fit and finish are exceptional (though for the price it should be heh). Here’s a sound video
Nice. You need to complement that with carbon heat shields on the headers now. It just never stops, does it (-:

I still think the Comp Werkes sound the best, but the Zard pipe looks really good. Patriot is probably my favorite looking aftermarket.

Curious, do the stock bags fit with the Zard pipe in place? If so, will they cover the right bag with soot or potentially melt the plastic? Kind of reminds me of the old 57 Chevys taillight fins. Very appealing. They look like they are made and belong on the Rocket unlike some others which seem to be "stuck on" and detract a bit IMHO.

Looks great! Very nice sound note. Not obnoxiously loud. I picked mine up on Friday and cant wait to install. Looking forwards to GoPro vid and drive by.

Back