New Zard Pipe for the 2500cc

Got to say that that looks by far the best aftermarket pipe to date but I fear that the price is somewhat of a piss take
Zard has always been stupid expensive - exhaust art. Akrapovič will also be very expensive, and a looker, and light, and a performance pipe. Patience, my child (-:

Zard has always been stupid expensive - exhaust art. Akrapovič will also be very expensive, and a looker, and light, and a performance pipe. Patience, my child (-:
I queried Akrapovič directly and they have nothing in development for the 2020+ Rockets 3s

I emailed Akra and asked WHEN THEY WILL TAKE MY MONEY! I will sell Comp Werks when they do.

Installed yesterday, so happy with it, sounds amazing with the baffles out. Fit and finish are exceptional (though for the price it should be heh). Here’s a sound video
Did the instillation of the Zard pipe eliminate the cat box?

Akrapovič will also be very expensive, and a looker, and light, and a performance pipe. Patience, my child (-:
also asked Akra if they have something in the pipe for the R3.. same reply: no

also asked many others, Zard ist the only company which made something.. and they now that they are the only ones, who made something nice looking.. and they get paid for it.

werkes, patriot what ever.. forget them, they are just straight stove pipes.. in my eyes with "no function" and the "design".. not worthy to be mounted to the R3 - sound? they are loud, nothing more - i expect more.. missing Euro5 homoligation is another show stopper for the "american" stove pipes.

also asked Akra if they have something in the pipe for the R3.. same reply: no

also asked many others, Zard ist the only company which made something.. and they now that they are the only ones, who made something nice looking.. and they get paid for it.

werkes, patriot what ever.. forget them, they are just straight stove pipes.. in my eyes with "no function" and the "design".. not worthy to be mounted to the R3 - sound? they are loud, nothing more - i expect more.. missing Euro5 homoligation is another show stopper for the "american" stove pipes.
Nice looking Mufflers, yes, although a tad long. Not so much the jumbled stovepipe (spaghetti) behind the carbon (plastic) covers. And for that price?

Do you have a dyno report to back up dissing the American stovepipes, or are you just trolling? And which 'many others' did you ask?

Lastly, what is the logic of paying a fortune for a 'Euro5 homologation' pipe if it hardly sounds better than the OEM exhaust and does not outperform it? Like I said in an earlier post: Zard = exhaust art. Nothing else, same as in the past.

Lastly, what is the logic of paying a fortune for a 'Euro5 homologation' pipe if it hardly sounds better than the OEM exhaust and does not outperform it?
Legal reasons, certain law in Europe regarding loud pipes are getting stricter and stricter. I think the limit is 77dB at the moment (euro5). Certain roads in Austria are now even closed for certain motors independent of their exhaust because of the noise. If you own any of the follow motors then those routes are closed for you even with stock exhausts

Aprilia
RSV4 1100 Factory
TSV4 1000 RR
Tuono V4 Factory
Tuono V4 1100 RR

Ducati
Diavel 1260
Hypermotard 950
Supersport
Multistrada 1260
Multistrada 1260 Enduro
Multistrada V4