Anyway, I wonder what it would take to get Triumph to offer larger sizes for their trademarked products? It's just too much of a hassle to try and get a Triumph logo printed on a 5X T-shirt!

I am also calorically challenged. These little XL and XXL clothes just don't cut it! I have found and purchased some Triumph t-shirts - not sure if they are licensed or not and I didn't ask. But, I'd also be willing to buy stuff from Triumph if they made it larger.

It's not just the Triumph garb that runs to the small side. Honda, BMW and Suzuki all forget about us adult sized riders. Maybe we should take up a collection and buy a case of assorted Hardly shirts in 4x and 5x with tails long enough to pin together for shorts, and send them to Bloor. :(;):D:cool:

Meebe the world is telling you all to loose some tonnage??:eek:

The tonnage is how I talked my wife into the Rocket! I need lots of HP to move lots of weight! If I get back to my weight from 25 years ago, she'll want me to trade in my Rocket for one of those little Vespa scooters! Then you'll really have something to give me crap about!:( Besides, what do I care about what the world is telling me?? The world tells me that man is the cause of global warming, but that's crap too! They can't tell me if it's going to rain in 2 days but they think they can tell me where the world's climate is heading over the next 100 years? BS!!

Ok, I think that covers it - tonnage, Rockets, Vespas, global warming. Yeah, I think that about covers it!:) I guess I could go on about how the US politicians are destroying the country, but I'll save that for another day!

Back